Aneto, Posets and Monte Perdido's route
Although the Pyrenees is full of mountains, always come to our minds the highest ones: Aneto, Posets and Monte Perdido.
The Aneto, we can climb the south face from the refuge of pescadores (fishermen), while we will drop the the north face down across its glacier.
The Posest, second Pyrenean summit that we will face from our quiet camp in The Clot cottage, where our mules have carried all that we need. Last thing will be the next mornign ascend with no weight in our backs.
The iconic Monte Perdido, we will climb the north face from the balcony of Pineta, then down the south side reaching the Goriz refuge, where their workers and the food are excellent.
9:00 am we meet in Benasque's village.
We will get to Boltaña in the afternoon and then have dinner over there.
Day 1: Go to “refugio de pescadores”
Day 2: Pescadores - Aneto - Pescadores
Day 3: Llanos - Éstos valley
Day 4: Estós - Viadós valley
Day 5: Biados - Posets- Les plans
Day 6: Les Plans - Ordiceto
Day 7: Ordiceto - Chisagües
Day 8: Chisagües - Balcón de Pineta
Day 9: Balcón Pineta - Góriz
Day 10: Góriz - Spa
The equipment is limited to what is necessary to bring during the route. We will give each passenger a personal 40 liter bag capacity to store everything you need and it will be carried by the mules.
The traveler should carry enough shelter and water.
Also, each person must take the material that is likely to break if the load carried by mules fall down.
In each chosen route will be a series of essential technical materials specified in each activity.
Essential equipment to Pack
- Hiking Boots: The boots should be comfortable, cover the ankles and it is essential that you have used them before this trip to avoid blisters and chafing. Some good socks are also very important.
- Comfortable to be in camp Shoes: A comfortable sandals or flip flops and you can keep up with socks (usually cool at night)
- Sleeping bag:
- Summer: Have at least a comfortable temperature of 0 º. The temperature at night can reach below zero.
- Spring and Autumn: You should expect a temperature of at least -5 ° (especially in high mountain routes).
- A Sleeping bag sheet is highly recommended, normally gives us a couple of degrees and helps keep the outer bag in good condition
- Clothing for walking in the mountains:
- thermal shirts
- waterproof clothes
- Sun protection:
- Sun cream factor 50 minimum
- Frontal (mining style) or Lantern: The batteries are necessary in both cases.
- Canteen one liter minimum.
- If you wear glasses or contact lenses, has a spare.
- Basic kit. If you need medications, do not forget.
- Documentation: Valid passport or identity card.
- Personal hygiene products.
You also should bring
- Batteries and memory cards parts for electrical appliances.