Had you considered the possibility of mountain’s base camps, laden with tripods, objectives and other birders utensils, go stopping every time you want to change lens, breakfast before dawn and try to photograph the treparriscos or ptarmigan?. We many times!
These routes are focused and designed for birdwatcers. For the amateur and professional ornithologists to spend a few days enjoying, photographing and learning without having to load the material, without having to cook in, or what time I can eat breakfast!. We adapt to the schedules of birds.
Throughout the tour we will be accompanied by a biologist and nature photographer, connoisseurs of the aviaries areas and our expert in the mountains if you want us to place the camp in high areas.
ccording to your ornithologist appetite, you can enjoy the forest birds as we walk through the woods; waterfowl to lakes and reservoirs in the area; alpine birds that live in our mountains; and above all, the bird that you desire to see most... tell us which one!
The equipment is limited to what is necessary to bring during the route. We will give each passenger a personal 40 liter bag capacity to store everything you need and it will be carried by the mules.
The traveler should carry enough shelter and water.
Also, each person must take the material that is likely to break if the load carried by mules fall down.
In each chosen route will be a series of essential technical materials specified in each activity.
Essential equipment to Pack
- Hiking Boots: The boots should be comfortable, cover the ankles and it is essential that you have used them before this trip to avoid blisters and chafing. Some good socks are also very important.
- Comfortable to be in camp Shoes: A comfortable sandals or flip flops and you can keep up with socks (usually cool at night)
- Sleeping bag:
- Summer: Have at least a comfortable temperature of 0 º. The temperature at night can reach below zero.
- Spring and Autumn: You should expect a temperature of at least -5 ° (especially in high mountain routes).
- A Sleeping bag sheet is highly recommended, normally gives us a couple of degrees and helps keep the outer bag in good condition
- Clothing for walking in the mountains:
- thermal shirts
- waterproof clothes
- Sun protection:
- Sun cream factor 50 minimum
- Frontal (mining style) or Lantern: The batteries are necessary in both cases.
- Canteen one liter minimum.
- If you wear glasses or contact lenses, has a spare.
- Basic kit. If you need medications, do not forget.
- Documentation: Valid passport or identity card.
- Personal hygiene products.
You also should bring
- Batteries and memory cards parts for electrical appliances.