Round the Bisaurin's peak
The Bisaurín peack is the first major mountain, when you come from Cantabrian, except for the Pic d'Anie isolated.
Limestone massif forged in the depths of the sea one day was our territory.
The surrounding valleys are just like paintings.
Among Lizara Plains, on the south, and Aguas Tuertas valley and Estanés, on the north, the difference is striking. All equally beautiful, so different.
Solitary places like the Valley of the Sarrios will leave you speechless.
The Aguas Tuertas Valley will make you smile with its meanders photographed many times and its megalithic wealth ...
Everything in this place is special. And if you climb to the summit you will see one of the most amazing panoramic views across the western Pyrenees.
We meet at 9:00 am in the Lizara's hut.
Day 1: Lizara - Ibón Estanés
Day 2: Ibón- Aguas tuertas- Ascent to surrounding peaks
Day 3: Aguas tuertas - Bisaurín - ends of Gabardito's valley
Day 4: Gabardito - Lizara
The equipment is limited to what is necessary to bring during the route. We will give each passenger a personal 40 liter bag capacity to store everything you need and it will be carried by the mules.
The traveler should carry enough shelter and water.
Also, each person must take the material that is likely to break if the load carried by mules fall down.
In each chosen route will be a series of essential technical materials specified in each activity.
Essential equipment to Pack
- Hiking Boots: The boots should be comfortable, cover the ankles and it is essential that you have used them before this trip to avoid blisters and chafing. Some good socks are also very important.
- Comfortable to be in camp Shoes: A comfortable sandals or flip flops and you can keep up with socks (usually cool at night)
- Sleeping bag:
- Summer: Have at least a comfortable temperature of 0 º. The temperature at night can reach below zero.
- Spring and Autumn: You should expect a temperature of at least -5 ° (especially in high mountain routes).
- A Sleeping bag sheet is highly recommended, normally gives us a couple of degrees and helps keep the outer bag in good condition
- Clothing for walking in the mountains:
- thermal shirts
- waterproof clothes
- Sun protection:
- Sun cream factor 50 minimum
- Frontal (mining style) or Lantern: The batteries are necessary in both cases.
- Canteen one liter minimum.
- If you wear glasses or contact lenses, has a spare.
- Basic kit. If you need medications, do not forget.
- Documentation: Valid passport or identity card.
- Personal hygiene products.
You also should bring
- Batteries and memory cards parts for electrical appliances.