Trekking mule Multiadventure
In this section of our routes, we want to give the opportunity to more daring traveler, to discover a little more exciting experiences. These tours are designed for those who want to feel the adrenaline flow, accompanied by a professional to give you all possible security.
According to our roving camps, we will let rest our mules, to make a descent on a wonderful canyon, make a nice "via ferrata" up some Crest, or just down an entire valley in tandem glider to camp, saving the descent while enjoying the sensation of flying as our large birds.
Also for the people who enjoy the rivers we can arrange a good drop in for the wildest rafting rivers in the Aragonese Pyrenees (in May and June is the descent of the River Ara)
The equipment is limited to what is necessary to bring during the route. We will give each passenger a personal 40 liter bag capacity to store everything you need and it will be carried by the mules.
The traveler should carry enough shelter and water.
Also, each person must take the material that is likely to break if the load carried by mules fall down.
In each chosen route will be a series of essential technical materials specified in each activity.
Essential equipment to Pack
- Hiking Boots: The boots should be comfortable, cover the ankles and it is essential that you have used them before this trip to avoid blisters and chafing. Some good socks are also very important.
- Comfortable to be in camp Shoes: A comfortable sandals or flip flops and you can keep up with socks (usually cool at night)
- Sleeping bag:
- Summer: Have at least a comfortable temperature of 0 º. The temperature at night can reach below zero.
- Spring and Autumn: You should expect a temperature of at least -5 ° (especially in high mountain routes).
- A Sleeping bag sheet is highly recommended, normally gives us a couple of degrees and helps keep the outer bag in good condition
- Clothing for walking in the mountains:
- thermal shirts
- waterproof clothes
- Sun protection:
- Sun cream factor 50 minimum
- Frontal (mining style) or Lantern: The batteries are necessary in both cases.
- Canteen one liter minimum.
- If you wear glasses or contact lenses, has a spare.
- Basic kit. If you need medications, do not forget.
- Documentation: Valid passport or identity card.
- Personal hygiene products.
You also should bring
- Batteries and memory cards parts for electrical appliances.