We are setting up the prices for 2017 season, if you have any questions, please contact us.
- Tents and camping equipment
- Showers and portable toilets
- High mountain guide, cook and biologist
- Full board during the trip
- Spa & Accommodation Hotel last night (on routes of more than 4 days)
- Dinner last night at local restaurant (on routes of more than 3 days)
- Transport from the end of the path to the agreed point at the beginning of the activity
- Bag with biodegradable soap
- Trekking Mule’s T-shirt
- Collect and bring travelers to the airport or train station
- Extra activities such as tickets to monuments, gyroplane flights since the end of the path to the car, etc...